True Friend is . . .

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

An old proverb says, 'Real friends are those who laugh with you in the joy and began to cry when distress'. The statement above may be true. Having a true friend is more valuable than have many friends that are only on when they need you

Maybe this time you have a lot of friends around you. Thanks to the easy-going personality, cheerful and sociable, it's not difficult for you to have many friends. But at a point where you are under, and needed the help of a friend, there is not a lot of them are loyal side. This is where you will learn the importance of having true friends. No matter how many friends you have, but how close and good relationship with their quality

Honestly, I'm not the type that could be considered friendly or something. Many people thought I was the arrogant, haughty or selfish. When friends, I'd rather show who I am, what their talking for them although sometimes it hurt. Occasionally they complained about the roughness of my words. I was sad when they think of me like that, I just wanted to be I am in front of them, without insulting them behind. What do I have to change attitudes? Difficult and confused when they have to deal with it

I think when I was in college, it  will be difficult to find a bestfriend like when I was in high school. Actually,  i'm so happy have some bestfriend in senior high school. But now I'm really happy, and understood what it actually friends. Whether they feel it or not, but I consider them friends because I see how they treat me sincerely, honestly it is in front of me, and patient when facing me. I know that friends do not come just like that, but sometimes it formed by some and long process. True Friends can only be felt without having to say clearly how they are. You are those who know how to make a decent true friends, how your true friend makes you feel useful, and how heavily insulted true friends so that you can laugh with him. Companions will be reluctant to slap you on the front than the rear stab. And friends, only we are able to feel it. , ,


People will think life is so boring, but to me they ( true friends ) all made me mean and understand what it means to live. True Friends will take you really live in meaningful. And understand, friendship does not mean the absence of a trial, but with that you will be able through it and make you an adult. To all my best friend, in senior high school and other, Thank you


“ Give thanks to God who gives you a life chances and have given a real friend to accompany your life “


Semarang, 8th August 2016


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Translate