Hendra Yusuf Prasetyo

Sunday, February 08, 2015


I want to say thank to Allah who sent Hendra Yusuf Prasetyo into a part of my life so i can decide it that he would be my foe and i have to be hate him so much

            I don’t know why i can say a terrible thing like that. I know,  God never give a bad thing into us. And i believe it. But, i still can’t believe and realize about that, about Hendra Yusuf Prasetyo who came into my life. I really decide to hate him. I hate him because i have some reason that that cause i should be hate him. I don’t want to be the good boy you always have to be, i want to be “ How the way i am ”. And that’s way, you not match with me, and never.
            Not long ago for this day, i just meet with Hendra. I’ve meet you because it was accidentally. I have to work with you for a whole month, and it make me so  bored and frustated. You never give me a chance or more to express myself. When i have that opportunity, i try to give my opinion to you, my sugesstion to you, not for you but for all. But, look at the reality? You never express or tell my opinion to other people, you always show off in front of senior or whatever what you called them. You always try something more in front of them, you ignore my and us as your teammate. Or maybe you never relise  that you have a team. I really confused with you, you are my leader, our leader, but you never share your task to us. So stupid, so arrogant. I can't call you a leader or similar.
Hendra Yusuf Prasetyo, the handsomest people ever, please try to correct your self, not to be stupid people and not to be arrogant people. How many time ti i have to tell you taht you are so like that. I’m so tired and you ignore that. Maybe, other people should have know about you. In that day, when we are in training process of Hima’s selection you try to atrrack the other with toushand fake of you. When  you have asked by Bahar and Huda to do something with lisria to cut the paper you dont do that. You just follow where Huda gone. When Huda and bahar in that room, you also in that room, try to cut the paper. But when Huda and Bahar went out, you also follow them out. You was try to atrract them. Wasn’t it? 
I’m not try to make you down or make a fake issue. But this is the fact that i and Lisria feel and known because i was in there. I and Lisria try to tell the leader, bahar and the supervisor that i can tell you his name. I try to tell them the fact, a true of Hendra. But, they only say “ Be patient, we not only see other people who have a hard work but how to communicate with other people and have a great team work in it is also important. So don't worry ”. I try to keep that sentence that slipped out from you mouth. Now, hendra was accepted as Hima member and I and Lisria was ignored. I’m not sad when i can’t be accepted in Hima.  I only dissapointed with Hendra who take all my job so i can’t do anything altough i try to do something that i can, and i hate Hima so much because hendra was in. And Bahar, i can't believe you as a leader.
Hendra and the other, You can yelled at me that i’m so arrogant and bullshit, whatever you called me, whatever you labelling me, what ever you judge me. It’s trully me, i just want to tell you that i dissapointed with you and i hate you so much. Because this experience, now i know how the bad you are. I have so many secret about you hendra and hima that  can be used to destroy all of you and make a mess in you. And i don’t care about you and what the people say in facebook or somewhere. I just keep to be my self, try to keep in my line and not give you a fake face.


For so long i try to tell this with all of you and i don’t care with all who judge me

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Translate