Something That I Can Say

Saturday, February 21, 2015

I dedicate this thing to my two of important people in my life . For Mita and Feby

Maybe this is the empty year for us. Unlike before, we always spend our time together when we have free time, we enjoyed everything that we do. Our friendship never grow old despite our age will end sometime. When I remember a few years, remember when we smile, we laugh, we fight, we cry or anything. . sometimes makes me very sad. Why in a few years we could meet again as before, we were a little different than before and I do not know why. Perhaps it is caused by one of us has a job that makes you do not have time to share everything as before. But, if you have a job and you're a little busy, no nothing. We still have time with just the two of us. We never rely on you. we are still happy when we do something without you because we realize that we have a different zone now and we realize that you're busy right now, so it's okay when you try to create space between us little by little. But calm, we will still be friends even if you have a different impression on us today.

Honestly, I'm very happy to have a friend like you. Although we rarely communicate with each other these days, but I am very grateful to know and be a part of your life. No one would ever replace you. I have many friends, but you are the most valuable and important.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Translate