Letter To You

Thursday, February 05, 2015

 ( Translation from " Surat Untuk Anda ")

Good night, brother.
I was one of the students you know.
Tonight I deliberately talk with you through this letter. Yes even though I know this letter will not be read by you. No matter what happens in the future, which pentring I had dared to say what I should have pointed out to you though using chaotic sentence order. But thank you in advance if you wish to read this letter. But it tidaklahlah problem for me. Once again thank you I is not important. To be honest I still do not believe the term you and your comrades will run out at the beginning of this year with the election of a new person who replaces you. To be honest I would prefer you and your colleagues to lead us for the next year even more. Moreover, you and your colleagues are the ones that I and my colleagues deem appropriate. I, or rather I, and he or sister may want to call us is one of approximately hundreds of people who are in this small place that you admire. But merely admire you, and please do not misunderstand.
Thank you, thank you for doing what is best for us. We are sad because you can not run again. You can not lead us again next year. In fact, the end of this year is the end of a very annoying that a couple of people busy doing activities that sucks. People are busy talking about the nomination of the three camps that will replace you.
Each person is busy mengunggul unggulkan who should qualify. It's up to choose who they want. But actually you are still worthy of our memimipin qualify for one year or more in the future. I had pondered how hypocritical I was when I got involved in your work environment. How hypocritical me when I had to fake a smile in front of your peers. I have to respect you for that I must play well in front of you.Actually I am sorry to see you have to work with people like them, they were only able to take advantage of their position for their own environment exist. I am also ashamed of your peers, and it caused me to shame with you. But it is actually you who should be ashamed right? I am also embarrassed because I a hypocrite in front of you. I am also embarrassed, ashamed of my prudish and hypocritical because I called my right to choose when you are want me select back. I was sad when mandapati your photo is not in column I expected. Should I pick you when you are not in the column that should I choose? No, so I came out only bring ballots almost no single hole in it. And I was actually doing it.
Maybe someone who knows the doings of my behavior and my nature I would be condemned as a fool even the people who own wishes, do not know the rules, uneducated, and other bad assumptions. But please, I've stopped hypocrite in front of you all. But what I do to you is if the criticism that you should carefully. Maybe you could receive for knowing how I am and what I am, but your colleagues who have a shallow mind that you can not take criticism well. Perhaps as superficial as I have criticized quite right.
I know that I and her innate or rather we both your eyes. And that is why we assume you are also less good in the eyes of us. We express criticism because we care about you, and not your colleague. We observe your performance in this semester and we assess you with the team is not good in problem solving. For that we criticize you because we care.
But sorry from us because we start now not to trust your colleagues who accompany you in this semester, but we still respect you. You are a good person who is able to lead us. You have done the right choice by selecting the right people who will replace you in the coming year. Replace? Probably not.
I did not have the right to protest because I was given three choices, but I still choose you as the best option. I will continue to respect who will replace the father and who is the picture displayed in the banner at the top. I will keep it and hopefully other people the right choice. After you finish the leadership, I probably will not be able to see you back and forth busy taking care of us as a couple of months ago. At the end of this paper, I do not use our words because we may be different assumptions.Maybe someday, I'll tackle what can I "jegal" of people - people who replaces you this year
Not much more I can catapult in this letter. Thank you brother. Hopefully brother always given the health and happiness as well as being in His protection.
Goodnight brother.

Semarang, 13 January 2015

(From your sister, a student who is always restless eyes of you and your teammates. Don’t you?)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Translate