When i . . . fell

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I was thinking so much about what would I do, where I began to wrestle with all the things on my mind. I was not able to stem all the things that arise and the question in myself. I, should I still listen to it? Listen to the thousand of questions that develop into despair. That despire that never know what to tell to whom. I thing telling something to the others I  no use. Like running on smooth straight line that led me to walk straight, till now I think nothing is lost, but there was something missing.

I began to think something is missing in me. See others make me jealous of them. Always thought that I was better than them. But why they are always lucky? Is it because I do not get to choose which one is wrong and which is right? Or always think hard against which way should I go through? I want to be like them, really. Although I believe that God has created and wrote all the stories in each human being. But . , , I just wanted God to give me more opportunities to be like them

I wish my parents happy with my own way. This time I've been satisfy to write something here without offending others. I do not want to waste the opportunity of God just to complain. The Lord has given me what I need, and in the future will come, God will give what I want. Never deny the favor of God. Always grateful that God will give you more

Remember! I’m not alone, You’re not alone and we are not alone. God Always with me, with you, and with us. God is the one who can give you everything, because God is Almighty. We still have family that always support you in all condition, something that will do anything for your happiness. Something that always hide their sadness for your smile. And something that will give their live for your live. And something that full off love. Love them like they love you before their time is gone. And you still have friend, you still have me, and you still have us. Stand up and don’t give up, believe that God always be with you 

And my God is Allah SWT because I’m Moeslim . . .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Translate